Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, What a year!

Relationships began and ended. Bands were formed. Blogs were started. People moved and then came back. People died and babies were born. All that fun stuff that makes life so short but sweet.

I'm supposed to go to a party but I don't know where or when it is. That sucks. I got Guitar Hero 5 for Christmas. It's not too challenging but it is definitely fun. I also got a new guitar amp(peavey vypyr) and a Boss(that's the brand and the word that describes how it sounds) DS-1 Distortion pedal. Also, a cat! School starts next week. What a drag...

Well, that's it for me, Eric Hentschel, your humble host through my life, for the year 2009 and the decade. See you on the other side in 2010. And remember, life is short. Make the best of it!

2 comments: