No wait, that's the other way around!
So in my pursuit of musical nirvana, the Artist Formally Known As Eddie has lent what many consider the defining thrash metal album. That's right.
MASTER OF PUPPETS!
Excuse me, I will now yell/sing.
MASTER!
MASTER!
It is probably one of the best albums I have ever listened to. Ever.
Good tracks include:
Master of Puppets(The title track, did you not notice? Wow you're dumb...)
Welcome Home(Sanitarium)
The Thing That Should Not Be
Orion
Battery
Disposable Heroes
Damage, Inc.
That's pretty much the entire album. The only track I didn't care for too much was Leper Messiah. It's okay, but I think it's nowhere near as good as the rest of the album. The Artist Formally Known As Eddie also lent me an album by this "Christian Death-Metal"(!??!?!?!?!?!) band called Becoming The Archetype. I didn't like them that much. Well, he tried. Hentschel Out.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
I am the Pastor of Muppets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hentschel Out
ReplyDelete-Has a nice ring to it.
Haircut One Out.
while i agree it is a terrific album i dont think its the "greatest" my choice would probably be either Abbey road or Tommy by the who. as far as albums go that is.
ReplyDeleteIt's just my opinion. But those are also both great albums.
ReplyDelete