My band Lithium has figured out our final song for our 45 minute set:
Fall Back Down by Rancid. I'm not exactly a big fan of Rancid but we needed a final song so we comprised. Hey, a wise philosopher named Jagger once said, "You can't always get what you want."
So our final set looks something like this(in no paticular order):
Slither-Velvet Revolver
You Shook Me All Night Long-AC\DC
Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers
About A Girl-Nirvana
Fall Back Down-Rancid
Wherever I May Roam-Metallica
Welcome Home-Coheed and Cambria
(I Can't Get No)Satisfaction-The Rolling Stones
You Give Love A Bad Name-Bon Jovi
In Music news The Artist Formerly Known As Eddie has lent me two more of Metallica's albums; Their second one Ride The Lightning and their latest one Death Magnetic. Both are very good. Bye.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment