With less things to talk about than, well, someone else, let's talk about numero uno: me.
First, let's get one fact out of the way. I am complete and utter contradiction. I am a sensitive guy who likes metal, acts but has stage fright, is really smart but gets mediocre grades, sings and plays guitar in a band even though I am totally self-conscious, a good writer even though I can't write a song for shit, and even though I am almost always happy, people still call me deppressed or downer.<--It's not true!
I find it odd though people don't like me too much. I'm totally likable. Is it my hair? I'm very cynical and sarcastic, and also down to earth. I have dreams, though.
Now for the longest time, I didn't have many friends. I just kinda pushed people away. I never listned to the same music as anyone else, or liked the same movies as anyone else. I was sheltered as kid. I once got a spongebob video game taken away from me because he used karate and i was pretending to be all karate-ish with some kid at school and he accidently got hurt. In my early years, I was actually really popular, but always getting in trouble. In preschool I was a regular in the principal's office, but everyone wanted to play with me.
My train of thought kinda left the station...
I'll talk more some other time.
Friday, December 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment