...And when I say that, I mean it.
So, a lot of my time here in Pennsylvania is spent in my room listening to music, reading, and watching TV. One day, there was nothing on except for a rerun of CSI. Immediately, I was hooked. Good thing that Spike(the "man-channel") plays CSI pretty much all day. There are some really weird situations on there. For eggsample(I did that on purpose), they found a dead body stuffed in a meat grinder, butchered and everything! Or how about this personal trainer who has her dog kill people so she can harvest their blood-rich organs and eat them(because she has to drink blood or she will get all crusty and die. Yes, she is a vampire. But not the sparkly kind. Or the turn-in-to-a-bat kind either. Lame).
Well, thats it!
No, you can't have the last two minutes of your life back.
Thursday, August 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
....CSI has vampires? I just lost all respect for a show i havent seen before.
ReplyDeletethe funny thing is that it is a real disease.
ReplyDelete...There is no real disease in this world that turns you into a vampire. I'm sorry Eric, you're thinking of Narnia.
ReplyDelete