I have gone to where the gods dwell.
Soon, I will join them...
Hopefully.
So, what I mean is that I went to Cleveland, Ohio.
You don't know what that means?!?!?!
*shock*
I have journeyed to the center of the universe: the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!
It was extremely enlightening. I picked out where my band, Lithium, will be. Right in between Led Zeppelin and Metallica(fate has it that artists sign their names in rough alphabetical order).
On a completely different note: I was watching the news and they were talking about those stupid "birthers", wacked people who believe Obama wasn't born in america. The news people were talking about how the lead "birther", Orly Taitz(I know it's dumb. I didn't make it up!), claimed she found obama's birth certificate that proved that he wasn't born in america. What a load of bulls**t. There were several problems with it. It was dated August 4, 1961(Obama's birth date), and said that he was born in the Republic of Kenya(Kenya wasn't it's own country until 1963 and wasn't declared a republic until 1964), and that he was born in a city(can't remember the name) that wasn't part of kenya until december of 1961. As if to put icing on the cake, the registration number is 47O44(47: obama's age when he was sworn in, O: the first letter of his last name, and 44: obama is the 44th president). What a total idiot.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Watch David Shuster's interview with Orly from Monday. Hilarious
ReplyDeletehttp://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/32274609#32274609
Very stupid faking the birth cirtificate, and sorry to say this dude, but itll be YEARS before we get in the rock'n'roll hall of fame, and were gunna have to make kickass songs and play em in a kickass way onstage to do that.
ReplyDeletewell you do have to wait 25 years after the release of your first album to be eligible, so ya.
ReplyDelete