So, this is what it's like to be a blogger...
Disappointing. I thought there would be more pie.
Well, introductions first.
Hi, I'm Eric and I'm pleased to meet you.
You want to hear about me? Why, I'm flattered!
The basics first. I am 14 years old and am going to be a freshman at Northgate High School. i enjoy music, video games, playing with my band Lithium, computer surfing, reading, and enjoying other people's misfortune. I can't help it. I'm only human.
So, the reason i became a blogger is, well, I was bored and thought blogging would be interesting to take up.
My life right now? Currently I am on vacation in Pennsylvania staying with my grandparents. I was recently in Cape Cod staying with one of my best friends, Anthony. He also has a blog. You can check that out here: http://ecbproject.blogspot.com/ .
Right now , I am sitting around doing nothing interesting. Does that make good blog material? Hopefully, I can make it.
BIG news, though. I am going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio. I am a big fan of rock music. Classic rock, Hard rock, Grunge, or Metal, it's all good.(except for deathcore metal, emo, and Slayer. *barfs slightly inside mouth* ughhh...)
You noticed I said I was in a band? Well, I brought a little booklet on this vacation I'm having to see if I could get inspired to write some good lyrics. So far? Zilch, zippo, nil, nada. You get the picture. Stupid writer's block. I need some good material...
Well, that's all for now. Hey, I can't blog forever. You'll just have to wait until my next post, got it?
Now, shoo before I call the cops on you crazy kids!!!!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment