Friday, January 29, 2010

A good day...

The end of finals has arrived. Woop-dee-fucking-doo! I'm glad we finally got this shit over with. Not that my grades aren't important. Stay in school, kids! So, is if to celebrate the end of my first semester at Northgate High School, I hung out with one of my best friends ever, Anthony Clarke (and for someone I've really only known for like two years(not including pre-school), that's saying something!). It was really great to just kick back and relax.

I had a few revelations today. Sometime during the halo firefight match while listening to grunge music, I realized that this was all I really all I wanted out of life. Music, guitar, food, a good friend to talk to, a couch, tv, and video games. I just want to chill to nirvana, pearl jam, alice in chains and screaming trees. I just want to play halo and guitar.

Also, we were hanging out on his roof. I was playing Fall Back Down by Rancid on his guitar and he was watching. He says, "Dude, you play guitar and sing in band. You're awesome. How is it that you haven't been laid yet?" Now, I'm not one to brag, but I am pretty cool. I got a good thing going for me here. Happy end of the first semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment