Sorry I had to cut short during the last post. My mom needed to do something and forced me off. Where was I? Oh yes, now I remember...
So these two guys, after making fun of the teacher, started talking about weed, which confirmed what I already suspected. These guys were potheads. By now it's a total free-for-all on Connor, so I shouted something in there for good measure. They thought it was funny and said so. Then they asked me a question I'd never thought I'd hear...
"Do you smoke?"
Now, you all that know me know that me, how do you say, smokin' in the boys room, is about as possible as Connor Doran dating Megan Fox. But I remember one day back in 8th grade, a longer-haired Anthony Clarke called me a druggie. I asked him why. He said, "Because you look like one." With that in mind(and with secret agenda to see how far I could lead them on), I answered,
"Sometimes."
"Oh, that's cool."
So there I am, shootin' the breeze with these guys. They asked about me, or should I say, my hard-living alter-ego. Both they and I found that:
1.I am in a band. I sing and play guitar. We play hard rock and some metal. That one is actually true but me and my alter-ego have to have something in common, right? Also, all my band mates go to a different school. I know that's not exactly true, but I can't have any character witnesses.
2.I smoke weed but not that often and never at school. I once tried to last year but was almost caught and they've been keeping an eye on me. I get my weed from my drummer(Thanks Bill!) who grows it in his back yard and smoke at his house(apparently his parents are never home.) on Saturday(saying Sunday would sound kind of wrong) in his garage during band practice and meetings, which we added on an extra hour so we could smoke(our bassist doesn't but he's cool about it), sometimes drink, and hang out with each other and our girlfriends, which brings me to:
3.I have a girlfriend(I know. Stop laughing.). She, as well as my band, doesn't go to northgate. She is an old friend of mine and has long-ish dark brown hair, brown eyes, is about the same height as me, has somewhat paler skin than me but not that much, and wears black because she likes that color(BTW, these features are not specifically what I look for in someone. I had make it up on the fly!). I wouldn't tell them her name because A) They'd track her down and rape her or something like that and B)(just between you, me and the lamppost) she doesn't exist and when it comes to making up names I suck. We(only because they asked) have made out but never really have gone farther than that. She smokes with me at practice and is(according to my alter-ego) fuckin' awesome.
4.Lastly, my parents suck. They are always over my shoulder and won't leave me alone. I try to do well in school so I can get a car, go off to a decent college, persue music and smoke in peace, thank you very much!
And these guys bought it hook, line, and sinker. What kind of idiots are these guys?
Part three coming soon...
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy fucking shit. I heard a little at school, but jesus man. I hope you funnel this kind of devotion into improv. That's absolutely brilliant.
ReplyDeleteStill, no drugs. This better be just a story.
hahaha nice im really looking forward to part three lol
ReplyDelete