In my earlier post I talked about there are different me's. Today there was a funny example of how purposely channeling one can be advantageous. I guess all began near the end of 5th period...
I was leaving 5th period Drama class, and switching out of Drama Eric mode to a more neutral state. I enter german and sit in my seat. The guy who sits in front of me sits and one of his friends(who is not this class) comes over and asks if I could stand up so he could behind his friend. I said "No, I just want to sit my place right now." He says fine. and sits in a stool near where his friend, and I, sit. The bell rings. The teacher starts class, not really caring about this kid near me. He starts asking his friend about the class. This guy in front of me says the usual stuff about how this class fucking sucks, etc. I'm getting the notion that these guys don't care about school whatsoever. Connor Doran, who is in my german class, starts acting all, well, Connor Doran-ish. These guys start making fun of him, which just provokes him more, making for some entertaining in-class laughs. These guys now start talking about how yesterday a kid named Brandon Gallagher got our teacher to represent the phrase "I live" with a hand signal that apparently means "I smoke weed"(I know, she isn't too bright)
To be continued...
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment