Monday, November 23, 2009

Why, hello there!

You stopped by again? I guess you want me to talk about something...

Thanksgiving break is here. Ahh, Thanksgiving. Where we count our blessings by gorging ourselves on turkey (or tofurkey, I don 't judge(well, actually, I do. Tofurkeys are stupid)), and commerate the fact that the native americans saved our sorry asses at Plymoth and that now a lot of people hate native americans (like the French, who hate us even though we saved THIER sorry asses back during world war 2).

In Lithium news, I had a pretty epic band practice last night, even though Conor O'Donoghue was not there. :( Actually, I'm kind of glad he wasn't there(NOT in bad way. I love you Conor!(No homo(not that there's anything wrong with that))). It gave me a chance to bond with the rest of my crew(Random parentheses FTW!). We worked on Dani California by RHCP and except for the outro, it sounded very awesome. Bye. -End Transmission. This has been another random addition to Eric Hentschel's Blog.

1 comment: