YOU WILL HEAR THEM AND ENJOY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So yesterday i went to eddy hildago's house. We played Guitar Hero and Rock Band and I beat him on Through The Fire and Flames on expert in pro-faceoff mode. What Now!??!!
When it was time to go home, i asked if I could borrow Rock Band 'cause i don't own it. He lets me borrow it. I get home and realize "Oh shit, I forgot to call my mom!" To make a long story short(because I'm lazy :)), I'm grounded and am not allowed to play video games. FML.
Apparently, i'm not part of my group of friends...
...
...
LIES!!!!!!!! like the cake.
I went exploring through my house today and found a bunch of old records(vinyl) including who's next. THE greatest who album ever. Record player away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soooooo...
Same time next week?
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment