So, All Hallows Eve has come and gone. What did I do, you ask? Funny, I remember it like it was two days ago...
Unless you live in cave or are Shaun McCormick, who doesn't give shit about me, you probably know that i wanted to be Kurt cobain for halloween. Chances are, you found out i didn't go as good ol' kurt. I was krist noveselic, nirvana's unknown bassist. I only got one "who are you supposed to be"s, though, and only cause they asked. but before i went trick or treating, i was hanging out with my friends, watching Orphan, which sucks by the way. Seriously, the little girl is really a 33 year old crazy dwarf prostitute! Speaking of awful movies, ever see the 2008 version of Day of the Dead? It sucks badly, don't ever watch it!
I woke up the next morning, with a wine glass in my hand. Who's wine!? What wine!? Where the hell did I die!? Oh wait, that's Do You Feel Like We Do by Peter Frampton. I've been listening to that song a lot. It is the greatest, most epic live version of a song ever! 14 minutes 17 seconds long! any way, i woke up next morning in nick suarez's house me and a few other people slept over at his house. i hung with my friends for pretty much the rest of the day. I saw Couple's Retreat. It was forgettable. not worth seeing at all. I ended the day with a extremely kick-ass band practice. I almost completely nailed Welcome Home! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT!
bye.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
[insert comment here]
ReplyDeleteI approve, dear sir.