Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm boring

Seriously, nothing intresting happens in my life. Sure, I've got a great life. But nothing ever stands out to me in the long run. It's just same old, same old. I've never been in relationship, so I have no romantic( who am I kidding? 9th graders don't experience romance, just hormones.) life. I'm too young to be making any money( not that I want to work), so I have no financial, for lack of a better word, stuff to look forward to. All i ever do is go to school and chill at home. I never do anything. I am so looking forward to summer.

So, as monotony has me in it's grip, I do a lot of daydreaming. I also play guitar a lot. and eat. My life is dull. gripe, gripe, gripe!!!!!!!!

You guys obviously don't come here to hear me complain about my life. I'll try to keep from that. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, man. You play guitar. You have gigs. You have great friends. That's enough, for now. :)

    ReplyDelete