OMG i'm alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, do you want the long version of why i haven't been posting, or the short version?
You don't care? Well, fine! I'll tell you both!
The Long version: So, I come home from my dad's(I was there for the week after my epic east coast trip) and the first thing i do is go to my room to play my guitar. As you can imagine, i was a little rusty after being away for three weeks. So i go to the computer. i also had itunes card. i wanted to use that. so i try to use the internet. it's not working. apparently, a windows update has caused a few computers to lose internet connectivity. ours was one of them. so we try to fix. it fails and our computer gets even worse. programs stop working. it sucks. so we got my sister's' old computer. it works ok, but now i've lost my itunes! can i catch a break!!!!!!
The short version: MY COMPUTER WAS FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UPDATE DAILY GOD DAMMIT
ReplyDelete